|Tourist Single entry visa valid for 180 days with max 60 days stay||$ 260.00
|Business Multiple Entry visa valid for 365 days with max 60 days stay||$ 697.30
|Business Single Entry visa valid for 180 days with max 60 days stay||$ 466.32
Papua New Guinea Visa Requirements
- Original valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min.1 empty pages)
- Filled out and signed Papua New Guinea visa application form
- TWO passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Copy of return airline ticket. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
- Copy of the bank statement.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Papua New Guinea visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Papua New Guinea Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Letter from the Canadian employer indicating the nature and duration of trip to Papua New Guinea.
- Letter from the inviting company in Papua New Guinea indicating the nature and duration of trip along with the copy of the annual report of this company and brief report on its business activity.
Still have questions?Look in Papua New Guinea Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway